It's hard to believe that our little princess is already two months old (October 19th). These past two months seem to have flown by. Here's a little look at what's going on with Finley now.
- At her 2 month appointment on October 23, she weighed 11 pounds, 15.2 ounces and was 23.5 inches long!!!
- Finley started smiling (briefly) at around 5 weeks old. She now has it pretty well mastered...just not usually for the camera!!
- She also has great head control!!
- She is still a champion nurser. The (slight) latch issues she'd had at 2-3 weeks old have worked out and she's back on track now.
- Since her one month update, she moved up to 0-3 months clothes...and now has even moved onto 3-6 months! Some of her 0-3 do still fit, just much more snugly!! Wow! She's growing FAST!! She is also completely out of her newborn cloth diapers, and onto one size.
- She seems to be a bit sensitive to a few things Mommy eats...the primary culprit seeming to be eggs (which I was allergic to as a child as well). She also has extremely dry and sensitive skin (possibly eczema), limiting what soaps, etc we can use too! Poor girl- it doesn't seem to bother her, but it looks uncomfortable to Mommy!
- No rolling over yet, but to be honest, she hates laying flat on her back, or on her tummy, so she really isn't given much chance to try it out...we're not worried!
- Finley still is not a fan of her car seat...which makes the MANY three hour drives we've made since her birth fun!!
- She also still will not sleep in her bassinet...just like her big brother! So co-sleeping it is (honestly, we don't mind). Aside from that she's actually a pretty good sleeper!
- She has recently started finding her voice and will make the occasionally cooing noises. So fun watching her learn!
- She has yet to show much interest in toys, but we do have one little Bright Starts lady bug toy that jingles that she enjoys watching.
- More than anything, she loves being held or carried in one of our carriers.
- She also loves watching big brother, and seems to coo the most when he's talking to her!
Overall, aside from her skin issues, she is doing just great! She is a very content baby, and has us all wrapped around her finger!