It's officially summer break for my little man and we have a lot to look forward to this summer! So for this week's 10 on Tuesday, I'm sharing our list of 10 things we're looking forward to this summer!!!
1. The summer premier of Pretty Little Liars! Very, very excited for this next week. I LOVE this show!
2. Trips to the beach. We really don't go to the beach too often, surprisingly, since we have an ocean view (Shaun likes to run off and it makes this mommy very nervous!). However, with the possibility that that might very well be our last summer in California, I plan on taking full advantage of it.
3. Birthdays! Shaun 4th and my 24th birthdays are both in August! I'm hoping to throw him a nice Thomas party with all of his friends!!
4. Scentsy's BBMB in July. (That's Bring Back My Bar for those who aren't into Scentsy). They are bringing back one of my absolute favorites- Orange Dreamsicle for the month of July only so I plan on stocking up. I'm wanting to try Root Beer Float too...mmm...Not that I need any more...I just reorganized and counted the bars I have...a grand total of 51!!
5. A possible trip to Disneyland. This is still up in the air. Shaun is terrified of Cars. And Toy Story. And Phineas and Ferb. And a bit scared of Alladin, Lion King...and a few others. Cars is the worst and the one I'm most concerned about though, it started out as just the movie as the others are, but now he doesn't like seeing the characters on anything...so we'll see what happens!!
6. Progress. My son started ABA therapy up again last week so I look forward to the progress he will make, and hopefully an end to some of the negative behaviors.
7. Spending more time with my little man! With no school, we will have a lot more time to spend together!!
8. Homemade Ice Cream!! Need I say more?
9. Summer clothes! I love summer clothes...okay, not so much the shorts and tank tops for me, but the dresses and skirts! I could live in them. I'll wear them year round anyway, but it's nice to not freeze when I do!!!
10. And finally, the most exciting and important of all: being back together as a family again...just a few more months of this deployment left...and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!