(Big brother took our 4 month sticker and stuck it to sister's window, so no official 4 month photo!)
- It's hard to believe that our sweet girl is four months old today!
- Her 4 month appointment is not until after the holidays so no official weight just yet...if I were to guess I'd guess she's likely somewhere between 13-15 pounds! She's certainly growing fast!
- Right now she is still in 3-6 months clothes, but seems like she may be outgrowing those before long.
- She still is making lots of cooing noises and other little random noises with her mouth..so fun to listen to her find her voice!
- She has started laughing as well...not huge laughs just yet, but still sweet to see!
- She can now roll from her tummy to back, and is super close to getting back to belly figured out as well.
- She is starting to show a slight interest in toys, and honestly seems to be drawn to the color pink. Her favorite toy seems to be Follow Me Fiona (in the picture above), which I find really neat since Finley and Fiona both come from the Gailic 'Fionn'.
Our sweet girl is the happiest, most easy-going baby in the world! We could not be more lucky. She is growing and learning quickly, and though we wish it would go slower, we are enjoying watching her grow! We cannot wait to celebrate her very first Christmas!!