Time once again to share what came free in my mailbox this week!!!
- The First Gardener (for review, loving it so far!)
- Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaner
- Sweet Sanctuary (also for review)
- Organize in Style coupon book, not sure how I got a second one of these, but I'm not complaining!
- Glad with Febreze trash bag sample...from vocalpoint. I haven't use this yet, but it smells better than any trash bag I've ever used;)
- Jif To Go coupon for free 8 pack. This was supposed to be a sample only, I was pleasantly surprised!!!
- Root Beer Float Scentsy Bar- Oh my goodness, this smells amazing! I LOVE it...it's only available until the end of the month though, so if it sounds like something you'd like, hurry and stock up!!!
- Scentsy Scent Circle (these were both FB prizes)
I also received another product for review, a Thomas toy as I mentioned before! As well as a lipstick...I've been having a lot of good mail weeks lately it seems!!!