With Valentine's Day coming up, love is in the air!
So, what better time to teach our little ones about the greatest love of all? The love of Jesus!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
To celebrate this amazing love, I am sharing a super fun Valentine's Day craft perfect for home or Sunday School. You may remember I shared a similar idea for Veteran's Day last year, but this time it's been given a festive holiday makeover and comes with a very important reminder- how much Jesus loves each and every one of us!
Jesus Loves Me Thiiiiis Much Kids Craft
- Construction Paper
- First up, trace your little one's hand onto the construction paper and cut out! You will need two hand prints for this project.
- Next, get your elastic ready. I personally love the decorative elastic that is used for making headbands- they come in a variety of colors and prints so you're sure to find something festive and fun! If you cannot find these, any elastic you have will do.
- Glue one hand onto each end of the elastic.
- On one hand write, 'Jesus Loves Me' on the other write 'This Much'.
- Decorate with festive hearts and stickers, if desired.
Not only is this a super fun, super easy craft, but it's a great lesson too! It serves as a fun reminder that just as the elastic stretches to incredible lengths, so does God's love. During Valentine's Day and always, there is no greater message and no greater love!
Looking for more fun ways to remind your children/class of God's love this Valentine's Day? Check out these fun books:
// 1. A Love Letter from God // 2.The ABCs of How I Love You // 3. God Gave Us Love //
// 4. You're My Little Love Bug // 5. Love Your Neighbor // 6. Berenstain Bears Lessons in Love //
The books above are all available at Family Christian. See them all and so much more at the links below:
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FamilyChristian
Follow on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/familychristian/
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FamilyChristian?ref=bookmarks
Follow on Tumblr: http://family-christian.tumblr.com
Follow on Instagram: http://instagram.com/familychristian
Need more inspiration? Check out this board:Follow Family Christian's board Valentine's Day on Pinterest.
What other fun ways to you remind your children about God's love at Valentine's Day and throughout the year? Share your ideas in the comments.