DIY Confetti Popper
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Wrapping or Tissue Paper
- First off, let's prep the toilet paper rolls by cutting in half. When we pull the popper apart, this can give them a spot to break more easily...though don't be surprised if it breaks on an end too.
- Now, place some confetti into the rolls. (Don't have confetti on hand? Use a hole punch and construction paper to make your own. Or use scissors to cut tiny scraps of paper.)
- Next, it's time to wrap. I used wrapping paper because I had some extra on hand, but you can use tissue paper as well... you basically just want something that will tear easily. When taping, be certain to do one piece on each side rather than the center... you'll want it to break apart easily!
- Use rubbon, twine, yarn...whatever you have on hand... to tie the ends closed.
- Trim edges as desired.
- When the party time has arrived, pull on both ends and watch the confetti fly!!
This craft is easy to create and are the perfect compliment to New Year's Eve celebrations, or birthdays, etc! The supplies are some that many of us probably already have on hand, and if not, they are inexpensive to buy!
How are you celebrating with the kids? Will these DIY confetti poppers make the celebration?