It seems as though we just welcomed out sweet Finley Grace into our family, and I must admit I'm in a bit of denial... but here we are at THREE YEARS OLD!
My girl is the sweetest, though admittedly often stubborn- girl in the world! She loves her Barbies, dress up, princesses, playing pretend. She's 100% girly girl...anything pink and sparkly... she's in! (Though she also loves Star Wars and Superheroes and Thomas!) She is- as the following questions will show- quite the talker. I love our conversations, as silly as they may sometimes be. She has the greatest imagination and I cannot wait to see where that takes her.
As I did with big brother, I decided to ask her the following questions on her birthday (my input in italics):
1. What is your favorite color?
Purple. Her actual favorite color is 'Elsa Blue'.
2. What is your favorite toy?
My Barbie toys and Ariel.
3. What is your favorite fruit?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Ummm...I don't know. Merida (Brave). Mommy, can we watch Barbie and the Dreamhouse? Barbie is definitely a favorite, and My Little Pony, Veggies in the House, Peppa Pig, Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins. Movies she loves anything princess, 'Scary Monsters' (Hotel Transylvania 2) and Minions.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
*sings* Tuna salad!!!
6. What is your favorite outfit?
Um, I don't know, mom. Cinderella on Halloween. Cinderella's not scary!
7. What is your favorite game?
Stitch & Merida (Disney Infinity) The kids just got this one for their birthday. She has no idea how to play, but she loves it!
8. What is your favorite snack?
Crackers. Just like my picnic.
9. What is your favorite animal?
A monkey. A monkey goes outside. Silly animals got in our trash can outside. She actually prefers cats or pigs, I'm not sure where monkey came from! Ha! Also, we don't have monkeys...we have raccoons that won't leave our trash alone!!
10. What is your favorite song?
Let It Go.
11. What is your favorite book?
Barbie and the Dream House book.
12. Who is your best friend?
Bubby This answer made me smile!
13. What is your favorite sport?
Shopping. And I love my games and my Barbie toy over there. Hahahaha... the girl does love to shop!
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
I want to play outside on the slide.
15. What is your favorite drink?
16. What is your favorite holiday?
Um, I don't know. *explains a holiday* Christmas. She does talk about Christmas often, which she comes by naturally!!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
Um, Teddy... but I can't have Teddy. Brother takes Teddy. This response inspired by Shaun saying, 'Oh, a teddy!?'. In reality, occasionally she'll take a stuffed animal or dolls, but usually just mama!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
I don't know, Mom. I want to eat pizza on my birthday! To be honest, I expected her to say cake... she's very excited about the cake!!!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to sleep!! This grown up completely agrees!
Happy Birthday, Miss Finley!