I love Easter! It truly is one of the greatest holidays, isn't it?
I mean, think about it... if not for Easter, we would have no reason to celebrate Christmas! It's a big deal!
And it's a lot of fun too! It's the beginning of spring, it's the excitement of Easter Eggs Hunts...I cannot get enough! So today, I wanted to share a simple kids' craft that will help get you into the spirit of the holiday! Take a look:
Easter Egg Paper Wreath (Kids Craft)
- Paper Plate
- Cardstock of Various Colors
- Ribbon for hanging
- First up, we need to make the base for our wreath. To do so, cut the center out of the paper plate so that just the edges remain. (Alternately, you could create a base from another piece of construction paper or cardstock, but I like that the paper plate gives us a perfect circle to work with.)
- Now, cut out someeggs. If you have a Silhouette, you can use that to save time. You will need enough eggs to go all around the wreath. If desired, you can use some fun printed scrapbook papers, or have your little ones decorate their eggs before moving onto the next step. For this tutorial, we kept it pretty simple.
- Glue the eggs around your wreath base.
- Finish up by adding a ribbon for hanging!
This craft is such a fun and simple way to bring the excitement of Easter to your little ones!