A few months ago, I shared with you a fabulous drink that was ideal for kids lunchboxes- Fruit Shoot!! If you missed the original post, here's a quick look at what makes Fruit Shoot a go to choice in our home:
- It contains real fruit juice, natural flavors, no high-fructose corn syrup and no added sugars, making it a healthier option that other fruit drinks on the market to keep kids hydrated and energized.
- It features a new no-spill cap. Let's face it, kids make messes! This features helps keep them to a minimum.
- They taste GREAT! With great fruity flavors like Orange, Apple, Berry Burst and Strawberry/Raspberry, your child is sure to find the flavor they LOVE. Personally, my son loves them ALL!
Sounds pretty great, right? But it gets better!!
Right now, Fruit Shoot is celebrating children using their imaginations with a super fun video competition. Fruit Shoot is committed to encouraging imaginative play, and the 'Have a Ball Stunt Hunt' competition does so perfectly. Here’s how it works:
1. Visit the contest homepage to upload a video of your kids showing off their best tricks, stunts, and super-cool abilities with a Fruit Shoot bottle and any ball. To qualify, please make sure your video is under 30 seconds. Check out the stunt video we have already souped-up for inspiration!
2. Share your video with friends and family and encourage them to vote for your video.
3. Every week, we’ll chose a winning video, give it the full-on Hollywood special effects treatment, and release it on our contest homepage for the world to see!
How cool is that? Your kiddo gets to have fun, use their imagination and have the chance for it to be given the Hollywood treatment!? Fantastic!! My son LOVES creating movies, so this is a great fit for him! Having a diagnosis of autism, creative play can sometimes be a bit of challenge for him. But one thing he is great at is recreating some of his favorite scenes. Here's a look at our entry into the competition, a recreation from his favorite movie, Space Jam. (This is a scene where Bugs Bunny gives the Looney Toons Michael Jordan's 'special stuff' to give them the strength and confidence to win the game. In the movie, it is merely water, but in Shaun's version, Fruit Shoot makes a much tastier substitute!)
How do YOUR kiddos like to use their imaginations? Want to see their ideas come to life with the Hollywood treatment? Head on over to enter now until September 1!! Just by registering, you'll receive a coupon for a FREE bottle of Fruit Shoot, AND when you purchase 6 bottles in store, you can send off for a super cool Waboba ball FREE!!
Good luck, I cannot wait to see your entries!!!