|With my lovely sisters!|
|Mom & Dad|
- My older sister and I hit Wal-Mart Thanksgiving night to try and catch a few deals...and it was CRAZY! We waited by the DVDs, in hopes of catching a few series...as soon as they opened it up, there was a mad rush...I was seriously afraid someone would get hurt!! We missed out on the series my sister was really hoping for, but found a few others anyway! I really only had one thing on my list, and was mostly just going for sister bonding time, but thankfully I was able to get it- the $15 Legos!! Shaun's been really into Legos lately and needed some more. I know at this point at least one other person bought him some as well, so he will be one happy boy! I also bought the husband a Nerf gun for his 29th birthday...seriously! And then once I was home, I ordered a Trash Pack toy from Toys R Us. (Unfortunately, Wal-Mart is really the only big store near my mom's.) My sister got some great deals too. I won't share them, but I can't wait until Christmas for mine and Shaun's! My mom, Matt, the kids and I headed back the next morning as well. We found a few more movie deals since the crowd was down. Then we went over to Gamestop to visit one of my best friends, and got the rest of Matt's birthday gift- a Kinect and a few games! Really, he's just a big kid!!
- And of course there is Cyber Monday! I bought a few things from Dayspring from their awesome sale. And then something from Kmart for my youngest niece. Truly, I am mostly finished with my Christmas shopping now! Now I just need to get them wrapped and hope Shaun doesn't open them all!!
- Speaking of Christmas...can I just say that whoever came up with the idea that if one light went out, they all went out...is absolutely crazy!? I have yet to figure out which light on our tree is out, and it's quite frustrating!!
- Shaun's new favorite movie lately has been Home Alone (1&2). I've watched it at least once a day for the past week!! At least it's a good movie...I'm sure he'll soon go back to A Christmas Story and Polar Express too...he likes to alternate them!!
- There is still a little over a day left to enter the Lilla Rose giveaway, so make sure to check that out. Over the next few days, I'll be playing catch up and posting reviews/giveaways for Dayspring and Discovery Toys, so be sure to check back for those!!