Day 8: What's In Your Handbag?
This is a fun topic isn't it? In my Thirty-One skirt purse at the moment:
There were also several receipts, etc, but I just went ahead and tossed those out!!
- A Dayspring card from my Blessings Unlimited Director welcoming me to the team.
- A heart token from my Blessings sponsor Alice...it says 'In God's Care: 1 Peter 5:7' ( Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.) I thought it was a perfect message for me with all my anxiety issues, and a great reminder to keep with me at all times!!
- Map, etc from the Indianapolis Children's Museum. We got a membership a few weeks back...what a fun place!! Shaun loves it!
- Cell Phone- yes, that's an OLD iPhone...it's my husband's hand me down which I refuse to replace until this one finally dies...which I'm not sure will ever happen!! It's made it around the world and is still kicking!
- Thirty-One Mini Catalogs- you never know when you might need those!
- Scentsy Love Story Hand Cream, which smells amazing!!
- Maybelline Baby Lips Chapstick
- Thirty-One Wristlet Wallet- which is great when I don't want to take my purse...I can't seem to bring myself to completely leave the house without my purse, but at least I don't have to carry it everywhere!!
- Car keys (and other Thirty-One product, my Key Fob!!)