Mexicali Mac and Cheese Bake
- 1 Jar Ragu Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (4 oz)diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni (or other pasta)
- Preheat over to 400 F.
- In large bowl stir together cheese sauce, water, chiles, tomatoes and 1/2 cup cheese. Stir in the uncooked pasta.
- Place in 2 qt casserole and cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and top with remaining cheese. Bake uncover for another 5 minutes.
And there you have it! Super easy and delicious!! Enjoy!!