1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
There are a few! We do support Autism Speaks, but because it is a larger charity I would probably choose one of the other great autism organizations out there, such as: Autism Society of America, TACA (Talk About Curing Autism), ACT Today for Military Families or the Hollyrod Foundation. I'm sure I missed some, but those were off the top of my head at the moment. And also, the Special Olympics.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Thankfully, we live in California and don't have to worry about such things. lol. I don't do cold weather!
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
Hmm, I wish I was crafty, really I do. I'm always wishing I was a better (more creative) cook as well...I enjoy cooking, but it's something I have to work at, not a God given talent.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Not really any of them. I get my news from The View and The Talk, and that's enough for me. I'm paranoid and the news freaks me out- all the bad and crazy things going on out there. I could take or leave the celebrity gossip.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
My drink of choice is Diet Coke. I don't drink alcohol.
Link up at Wife of a Sailor!
1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
Probably romantic comedies...or cheesy Lifetime type things. ha!
2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
I really want to go on a Disney Cruise! I asked Matt once about doing one someday, he was not amused with the idea. Perhaps asking while he was on a MEU was not the best timing;) (For those reading who do not know, a MEU means he was on ship for 6 or 7 months!)
3. Did you have pets growing up?
Yes, we always had some type of animal. Dogs, cats, chickens, horses...BUT I am not an animal person, at all!
4. What do you do for exercise?
Chase a crazy 3 year old! Trust me, it's a workout!
I do love my Wii Fit and EA Active, but it's been so long since I used it, it's sad! I just can't seem to find the time, or energy!
5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse?
You know, I'm not sure I've ever really been given much advice about being a military spouse. Maybe the usual- stay busy, etc, but nothing that really sticks out so much. But one thing that being a military wife has taught me from experience is just to enjoy the time we have together when it's there!